Monday, August 2, 2010

Summer time Stuff







Wow! The summer is flying by!! We had another camping trip a week or so ago with the Stotts family and had a blast! We are trying to get projects done around here, too. As you can tell, Coop has a few of his own. I found this cool vintage fry cutter during our last camp trip and used it tonight to make some yummy baked fries (thank you, Traci!). We're enjoying summer flowers, but not much luck with our garden this year, too much rain and the weeds took over! But, I think I may have finally convinced my dear husband that raised beds are the way to go and that flowers and veggies will work with minimal tilling...we will keep you posted on that! I plan to do a small fall garden bed if we can get caught up on things here and add a few beds at a time. And, speaking of beds....Cooper got his big boy bed (twin size) over the weekend! He was so excited, that he had to take a nap in it before I could even get his rails for him that day. He is much more comfortable in his upgrade from toddler bed- he's a big boy now!

No comments: